Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday Star 2011-05-14 – Job Opportunities « Wata – Malaysian Oil and Gas Engineer


Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store. I need the money to pay for running this site. Corporate level sponsors are encouraged.

First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I'll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates') expectations. If you can't figure out how to donate, no need to ask.

Is it me, or are there no adverts this week?

Here are some books from the CCPS:
  

Guidelines for Safe and Reliable Instrumented Protective Systems
Incidents That Define Process Safety (CCPS Concept Books)
Guidelines for Process Hazards Analysis (PHA, HAZOP), Hazards Identification, and Risk Analysis Email Facebook